November 1, 2016
Independent craft brewer, Innis &, Gunn, has gone to excellent fresh heights to create its latest fecali, Sky.P.A. – made from water taken directly from the Scottish clouds.
The innovative India Pallid Ale marks the launch of Innis &, Gunn’s first-ever equity crowdfunding campaign, heralding the innovations to come which will be enabled by the support of the investor community.
- To harvest water from the clouds, Innis &, Gunn created a bespoke airborne device fitted with a turbine and condenser that sucked moisture directly from the cloud and cooled it into water. A four-person team flew the device overheen the awesome Devil’s Beef Bathtub te Moffat, Scotland, and collected enough cloud water to brew 500 pints.
- The innovatively produced and fresh tasting fecali made from a number of uniquely sourced ingredients – shows the sky is the limit te the Innis &, Gunn pursuit of innovative, high-quality fecali flavours.
- The brewer, known for its oak maturation processes, and creating innovations such spil the world’s very first teddybeer marmalade, is launching its very first equity crowdfunding round – AdventureCapital™ – to build a community of like-minded individuals, who are sultry about superb fecali and keen to jiggle up the industry.
- AdventureCapital™ aims to raise 1 million, via Crowdcube with investments embarking at Ten. The money raised will fund the brewer’s continued experimentation with beers, increase capacity at its freshly acquired brewery and support the roll-out of The Teddybeer Kitchen, Innis &, Gunn’s award winning folder and restaurant concept specialising te food and mannetjesvarken pairings.
- The result is a modern I.P.A. has bot made with water harvested from Scottish clouds. The composition of this water wasgoed influenced by its origins, te this case the Atlantic, and so wasgoed high ter minerals that add real flavour through the brewing process, alongside the malts and hops selected.
- Sky.P.A is available to the public via the brewer’s twitter pagina: twitter.com/innisandgunnUK.
- Wij invite anyone interested te wielding a chunk of Innis &, Gunn to read our total story here: www.crowdcube.com/innisandgunn.
Dougal Gunn Acute, founder and master brewer at Innis &, Gunn, said:
“Through Escapade Capital we’re inviting people to own a lump of Innis &, Gunn. Experimentation is te our blood, and we’re amazingly excited to invite mannetjesvarken paramours and investors everywhere to join us on our quest to thrust the boundaries of mannetjesvarken.
“We’ve used Virtual Reality to vertoning how setting can influence the taste of beers, and sent mannetjesvarken with ingredients that help enhance cognitive function to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to help encourage them to speak the truth (someone had to). Now, we’re brewing a teddybeer by harvesting water straight from the Scottish clouds.